KaoS Contingency MGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KaoS-Shevi

+4
TRaNCeLVLeiSTER
dragonflyer
BB_ANDY_
Shevi
8 posters

Go down

KaoS-Shevi Empty KaoS-Shevi

Post  Shevi Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:16 am

Hi all,

First i would like to introduce myself as i think most of you guys dont know me yet.
to make it easy i will put it in a list.

Online Handle: Shevi (Achylles in the past)
Nationality: The Netherlands
Socom Clan history: (mostly) [Qe] [XaW] [EoS]
[InC] [tdw] [-V-] [Rv] biggest accomplishments on socom was being in top 5 clans througout all those years (and leading a few of them).

Recently i have been playing MGO with the team [F6] Fujita 6 also known as [RDU] Razzle Dazzle Unit and we became the european champions and we went to japan for te world titel but due to our 6th player being a no-show we had no chance.

And now (as you guys can see) im in KaoS and after having allot of conversations with Jinzo and Spacid (and 1 conversation wit foobree in the past) i decided to take the offer ive been given a few months back to create and lead the KaoS socom team.
This may be a bit surprising to some of you but i give you guys my word that me and the rest of te leaderteam wont disappoint you.
Other than that you guys may have noticed that the socom team is very small atm and we are about to change this fact asap, so its very possible you will meet a bunch of new members in te near future and i hope yall will get allong with eachother.
Having said that i only expect 2 things from every socom member and that is being active on socom and try to keep a fun and friendly environment in the group

Now... i hope that with this post you guys have gotten a picture of who i am.
I would like to thank Foobree,Spacid and Jinzo for giving me this opportunity and im sure we have a fun time ahead of us.
I hope you guys will respond to this thread and introduce yourselfs to me or/and ask questions if you have any.

you can also add me on MSN/Skype and PSN

daniel_shevi@hotmail.com
Shevi.iPhone
Shevii (will be KaoS-Shevi soon)

Hope to hear from u guys soon Very Happy

Shevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

KaoS-Shevi Empty Re: KaoS-Shevi

Post  BB_ANDY_ Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:30 am

Nice to meet you shevi, you seem like a cool + disciplined guy. Look forward to being lead by you hopefully soon. Laughing
BB_ANDY_
BB_ANDY_
KaoS member

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonflyer Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Welcome hope to see you soon!! and have fun on our forums

PS: Does this topicneeed to be removed to recruting topic our outher don't know it's right here....
dragonflyer
dragonflyer
KaoS member

http://www.kaos-eu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRaNCeLVLeiSTER Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:33 pm

welcom on the forum Smile
TRaNCeLVLeiSTER
TRaNCeLVLeiSTER
KaoS member

Back to top Go down

Post  PwNaG3 Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:17 pm

well he's already in the clan so not really recruiting, and he is gonna be leader of KaoS team, hmmm
PwNaG3
PwNaG3
Admin

http://kaos-ps3clan.wwooww.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TRaNCeLVLeiSTER Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm

hmm leader shevi :p
TRaNCeLVLeiSTER
TRaNCeLVLeiSTER
KaoS member

Back to top Go down

Post  DeRRizAH Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:50 pm

welcom shevi!!
DeRRizAH
DeRRizAH
KaoS member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shevi Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 am

thx for the welcomes guys,
all te players that are gonna play socom expect me to be in close contact with you in the near future Shocked

Shevi
Admin

Back to top Go down

KaoS-Shevi Empty congrats dude welcome

Post  R2 code wanter Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Shevi wrote:Hi all,

First i would like to introduce myself as i think most of you guys dont know me yet.
to make it easy i will put it in a list.

Online Handle: Shevi (Achylles in the past)
Nationality: The Netherlands
Socom Clan history: (mostly) [Qe] [XaW] [EoS]
[InC] [tdw] [-V-] [Rv] biggest accomplishments on socom was being in top 5 clans througout all those years (and leading a few of them).

Recently i have been playing MGO with the team [F6] Fujita 6 also known as [RDU] Razzle Dazzle Unit and we became the european champions and we went to japan for te world titel but due to our 6th player being a no-show we had no chance.

And now (as you guys can see) im in KaoS and after having allot of conversations with Jinzo and Spacid (and 1 conversation wit foobree in the past) i decided to take the offer ive been given a few months back to create and lead the KaoS socom team.
This may be a bit surprising to some of you but i give you guys my word that me and the rest of te leaderteam wont disappoint you.
Other than that you guys may have noticed that the socom team is very small atm and we are about to change this fact asap, so its very possible you will meet a bunch of new members in te near future and i hope yall will get allong with eachother.
Having said that i only expect 2 things from every socom member and that is being active on socom and try to keep a fun and friendly environment in the group

Now... i hope that with this post you guys have gotten a picture of who i am.
I would like to thank Foobree,Spacid and Jinzo for giving me this opportunity and im sure we have a fun time ahead of us.
I hope you guys will respond to this thread and introduce yourselfs to me or/and ask questions if you have any.

you can also add me on MSN/Skype and PSN

daniel_shevi@hotmail.com
Shevi.iPhone
Shevii (will be KaoS-Shevi soon)

Hope to hear from u guys soon Very Happy

R2 code wanter

Back to top Go down

KaoS-Shevi Empty socom

Post  FaXeLiNeD Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Nice Past Clans @ Socom Wink
I Was In : [ssf]-[dQ ]-[NwA]-[ s ]-
FaXeLiNeD